Huntsman | Lofgran
If You Need Help Call Us 801.838.8900
Huntsman | Lofgran IRS & Utah Tax Law Unfiled Taxes

Get Help Now For Unfiled Tax Returns

If you haven’t filed your taxes for the past few years, (or even not so few!) you may be wondering how in the world you will get out of this mess. Every year you realize you have another tax return to do, but you still haven't done the previous year's returns. Life marches on, and you set the problem aside, unsure as to how it can all be fixed. You say to yourself, "I'll hit it next year." And so the problem continues to grow.

You may be surprised to learn that filing all your tax returns all at once can be the quickest way out of your tax problem. But, you need to go about it in the right way; you need to protect yourself.

Having a unfiled returns with unpaid balances is a serious situation. Willful failure to file your tax return can be considered a felony. It is rarely prosecuted, but it is possible you could end up in a whole lot of trouble if you continue to do nothing. Contact us today and take the first steps toward getting your life back!

Perhaps some of the following questions are familiar:

  • What if I don't have all of my W2s or 1099s?
  • I'm self-employed but don't have all my expenses organized for past years?
  • I have employees, but haven't filed or paid my 941 returns. How in the world do I fix this mess?
  • How do I protect my spouse from my IRS and tax mistakes?
  • Can I file my back tax returns if I don't have the ability to pay the taxes due?

There are solutions to the above concerns! This can be fixed. Envision being completely current with all filing requirements, and your tax problems fully addressed and under control. You can file all those returns, and get your life back! We can help.

What's more, at Huntsman | Lofgran we keep track of our clients, and remind them at tax time the following year that we need to get their return in. We are serious about helping our clients permanently fix their tax filing problems. Mile by mile, it's a pile; inch by inch, it's a cinch. Often, our non-filing clients, once they are square with the IRS, continue to come back to us, year after year, for help with their current tax filing.

Please, call our offices for a free IRS tax help consultation with Utah tax attorney, Michael Lofgran or fill out this contact form. It is the first step you need to take to resolve your tax issues. Get your free consultation at 801.838.8900 or email Salt Lake IRS Tax attorney Michael Lofgran for your free IRS Tax help consultation.

Contact Form

In order to help you more quickly, please fill out the quick form and submit.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.